Tuesday, December 26, 2006

LIFE!

Life comes at you fast. As of May 2006, I just moved into an apartment at Old Farm in Logan, getting ready to start graduate school, not dating anyone, and unemployed. Now in December 2006, I am still in graduate school, engaged to be married May 4th, and have a full time job as a Speech and Language Pathologist at Mountain View Elementary School in Brigham City, Utah.

I read Kelli's blog about looking back and what it felt like being a freshman. It really hit me about how I felt as a newly graduate of Utah State University and having those feelings of a freshman. I had just recieved a degree, I knew what I wanted to do, but nervous to jump in for being afraid of totally messing up. But as I continue on through my career, I feel that comfortable confidence will come with the added years of experience and collegiate knowledge. It is intimidating thinking of what is ahead of me in life, but I am ready for it, but not ready. I hope that makes sense.

Well I just haven't blogged forever, so I wanted to catch everyone up and give a shout out to the Shaner, T.J. and Kelli.

Lemon

6 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Richard, it's so good to hear from you. Congrats on the engagement! You two are so great together! Man, it's crazy how life works out, eh. It always works out.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Amelia Chesley said...

congratulations, richard.
i was reading the stridency deletion article to my little sister just this evening... good memories.

(p.s. i'm sure your fiance may rather handle this herself, but just in case: i have a wonderful deal on doing wedding announcement designs.)

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Amberae said...

Amelia comes highly recommended... by me of course. and hey... no shout out for me? i see where i fit into things. hmph.... j/k

and just so you know, i didn't fall off the planet, i moved into a trailer. ok, sorta the same thing. haha!

and yeah! i totally heard about your engagement! I'm so excited for your richard. i'm so happy too. oh its so great! you should get together with me and ty sometime. you, your finance, me, my hubby, jake, tressa, ashley and jesse... oh everybody. how fun. jee wizz...

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger T.J. said...

...what about T.J. and Kim? I may have fallen off the planet but I only landed in Salt Lake. Anyway, congrats Lemonhead. Man, you are a great guy and she must be something else too if she is rolling with you. Peace in the middle east and love to all my peeps.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Shane-o-roo said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Sorry it took me so long to respond. But good stuff. And I guess if I wanna tell you anything else, I'll just walk down the hall. Love you guts buddy, and good luck. Don't let all that success go to your head...oh, by the way, you have really nice teeth.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Lemon said...

Thanks guys! Hey Amber, I will make sure to have alot of fun with my "FINANCE" or fiance? I don't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home