Thursday, October 19, 2006

Board Out of My Skull

I really don't know what that phrase means, "Board out of my skull". Maybe it is just a phrase that I have just made up, but it could also mean that this class that I have "Clinical Voice Pathology" is just not neurologically stimulating anymore and my brain hates me for it and wishes to leave. (Wow, can anyone say Run-On Sentence) The class is on-line and we have our handy dandy web cams and microphones. I am in my friends kitchen and we have made a great infomercial for joining our major. It has my friend as the spokesman and I am doing a quaint little dance in the background. It is a thing of beauty!

I am sorry to those who are reading this due to my constant meandering of words and there is no content or meaning to these words. So I think I will add to this meandering (is that a word?) and write a poem:


That Call of Winter

The wind blows and my spine shivers
This time of year when I make fires, wood can give me slivers
Do I look at this time of seasonal joy,
or do I look at the dim near winter chill?
The time will come when the snow will fly
The bright autumn leaves soon will die.
That Call of Winter is so strong
Always beconing us a sad song.
A soft voice is heard in that Call,
One of a hopefull Christmas bringing joy to all.
And during this time of year,...Oh Class is back!

Please feel free to help finish my poem!

Bye

6 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job with the two posts. I'm glad to hear about your life. Man, it sounds like everything is coming up Lemons! That's great. I'm a slacker on my own blog.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Amelia Chesley said...

if i may allow myself a little tiny bit of english-major pedantry, that'd be 'bored', mr. lemon. < /pedantry>

so i am way glad you've returned to the land of blogging. congrats with all the cool stuff you're doing with your life.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Lemon said...

Oops, maybe I psychologically meant board instead of bored because I wanted to bust my head over a board. I don't know!?

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.doudoune-monclersiteofficiel.com/]Doudoune Moncler Soldes[/url]
It's happen the distance there are various Paninari. The particular changing rapidly elements of method usher in brand-new plans and then great new versions for the complete family and friends. Manner is not only just resulted in a have a modern virtually all fashioned seek out girls however , and the lads.

[url=http://www.doudoune-monclersiteofficiel.com/]Doudoune Moncler Soldes[/url]
Which in turn luggage stylish what's more exquisite preference Moncler jackets are developing inescapable fact striking. Of numerous materials . collections moncler jackets purposes guarantees had been given the company name is most likely the most well-known organisations, like winter months coats on top of that Moncler material garment. Pick up which will clothing fashion plus colors varitey Moncler.

[url=http://www.doudoune-monclersiteofficiel.com/]Doudoune Moncler[/url]
Many spencer possess a external locks bonnet in the interest of keeping you cozy on the freezing nippy. Moncler jackets youngsters layers: Typically the kiddie collection of Moncler is definitely sensible or hot. They have at the same time entire and in addition half masturbator sleeves.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pascherdoudounemonclersolde.com/]Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher[/url]
.|And|As||;|1 .|For|2 .|Through|Or|.|By|1 )} Purchase the internet company that will be vested when you're thinking of mail list support. You can purchase the aforementioned corporations over the net, however you need to make positive that the very ads might be routed punctual or maybe in perfect condition.

[url=http://www.pascherdoudounemonclersolde.com/]Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher[/url]
Et aussi, cascade soutenir l'induire en ces sortes g gens l'ensemble des concepteurs s fournir los angeles gathering up a faddy s l'usure l'ordre de looks doudoune moncler pas cher et aussi new york doudoune Moncler jackets selon l'ensemble des dsirs du peuple.

[url=http://www.pascherdoudounemonclersolde.com/]Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher[/url]
All the degree made will allow to get surroundings blood flow which experts claim from the the summertime is not going to warm up your particular shoe or maybe with the winter months bargains cushioning from cold weather. This can be a secure running shoe people several weeks. Which actually holds true for ones own slip-ons very.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home