Saturday, October 14, 2006

I don't know if anyone checks this


Hello everyone,

Well it has been quite some time since I have done the whole blogorooni. Well my life is wonderful. I now am working as an SLP at an elementary school full time, taking eight credits of graduate school, ward clerk in my ward, and spending a whole bunch of time with Alice. You may be wondering who Alice is, my girl friend. She is awesome and it is hard to do the above list because I like to spend so much time with her. Anyway I just want to make a shout out to Tj, Amber, and Shane. You guys rock and I am not sure that you check this anymore due to my neglegence, but...here is a picture.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

i love you two! richard, you're the best. and just so you know...i still check your blog :)

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still checking, homey. Alice looks like a cute girl. You're looking good, too (don't take that the wrong way -- I'm dating someone, too). Keep on bloggin'.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Amberae said...

wooo..... Richard. gosh, married life is so busy and i haven't seen you guys in forever. i guess its ok though.

maybe we should all double date... jake and tressa, me and ty, and you and alice. k, that would be a triple date i guess.

i like your blog, i check it all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home