Thursday, July 13, 2006

Something Lame

Well I was cleaning out my papers from the move over to "the farm". And in one of the folders that had not been opened for a very long time, I found a SUPER LAME poem that I wrote in 7th grade when the first girl i ever liked dumped me. Yea I know what you are thinking about. 7th grade? It all seemed like drama then...Anyway I think it is funny to look back on. So enjoy and please laugh at it, because I laughed when I read it:

Did you ever love someone, but knew they didn't care,
Did you ever feel like crying, but knew you'd get no where?
Did you ever look into their eyes and say a little prayer?
Did you ever look into their heart and wish that you were there?
Have you ever wondered where they are and wondered if they're true?
One day you'll be happy, and the next day you'll be blue.
And when it starts, you won't know why, you'll wonder day and night.
One day find your losing them, no matter how hard you fight.
Love is free, but it hurts too much, the price is too high.
If I could choose between love or death, I think I'd rather die.
Don't ever fall in love, you'll get hurt before it's through.
You see, my friend, I ought to know, because I fell in love with you.


HAAAAAA!!!! STUPID DRAMA, man I was an idiot back then, but I thought it would be funny to post.

HALF WAY DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Shane-o-roo said...

The writing is great, the acting is great, the drama is great, the music is great-I love it!
Okay, that was actually one of those critic types talking about "Walk the Line." But seriously, I liked your poem. I think it's a winner.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Lemon said...

Thanks Shane! or should I say shane-o-roo?

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Amberae said...

that part about choosing love or death, and you'd rather die... made me laugh and cry all at the same time.

so sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home