Friday, June 30, 2006

The First week is OVER!



















Well the second week of graduate school is over. I am not sure if I can feel anything from my waist down. Sitting in the hard wooden chairs from 8:00-5:30 just doesn't quite do it for me. I had my first test of my graduate school today. Don't worry it was only Neural Anatomy, the subject created by the devil himself. Anyway how the program runs, I have next week off! So I plan to celebrate the birthdays of the US of A and the old Lemon. Yep on the 8th, I turn a ripe age of 24 years young. Life is good, I think. I am almost possitive, but not quite to a 100%. Summer is always a great time, but I haven't had a summer without school since 2001 when I went on my mission. All well Fall of 2008 I will join the great ranks of T.J. as for being graduated and having a real job. I am not sure if the black pen sorter comes with the job, but I sure hope so. If not can I have yours T.J. ?

Alright enough of the "Yudihoo" (Shaner)

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS PICTURE?

5 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Shane-o-roo said...

I recognize it! I think I saw that photo on Richard Lemon's blog once!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Amberae said...

haha, no sorry. it looks like transformer dogs.

what?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Wow! I hope your test went well. Before you know it, this will all be over...and just think Jake, Ben, and Nate will still be going. Does that make you feel any better? Maybe I shouldn't base your joy off of others pain. Oops.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger T.J. said...

most of my office supplies are pillaged from other office workers or gleaned from the remains of fallen office comrades. i've already reached like the 27th skill level in office warcraft, so i can pretty much pillage anything you want richard. i've got like three extra staple-removers right now.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Amberae said...

tj that is so funny. oh my gosh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home