Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's a long way to the top...

...if you want to rock and roll! (ACDC)

There are times in life that I have found out a perfect plan for me. By following this plan I know exactly how to start, what to do in the middle, and what the outcome would be. This same pattern occurs and it seems that the plan includes other people. I think about the plan, I know exactly how it would start, how great the middle would be, and what the outcome would be. The only factor that I seem to not include into my wonderful plan is the other person's agency. I mean that agency gets in there all the time. I wish, with out being so audaciously bold, to say, "All right here is the game plan, here is how you fit in, and here is the outcome as I see it. What do you think?" But I know that this approach would only scare the person into a strait jacket wearing assylum while staring at the wall quoting Barbara Streisand movies, or it could come to a successful ending. Hum...

Well this week is my off week for school. Last week was very long. Each day we had a seminar that lasted from 8:30 to 4:30 and then Neural Anatomy from 4:30 to 6:00. I didn't realize how much work it is going to be, but I just have to bite the bullet. (Where does that idiom come from? Did some one really bite a bullet or see it raining cats and dogs? Interesting.) Well work is needed to be done towards my educational abilities and so I must travel to that (Censored by request of my mother)R Campus. (Copyright T.J.) Well life rocks!

5 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Shane-o-roo said...

When bullets were still simply balls of lead (which happens to be slightly softer than teeth), people having an emergency surgery on the battlefield were given a bullet to bite on to help them endure the pain.
As for the cats and dogs, in Europe, when most homes still had thatch roofs, cats and dogs would make themselves at home up there to enjoy the warmth from the home without being kicked out by the owners. This was all well and good, until it began raining hard enough. The thatch would become wet and slippery, and much to the surprise of both the animals and the occupants of the home, it would begin "raining cats and dogs." Thank goodness for the bathroom reader. I wouldn't know any of this useful stuff....

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Amberae said...

haha you're so full of information, shane. thanks!

my dad once told me to bite the bullet. it was silly to say the least. maybe i'll blog about it.

i'm coming over to visit tonight i think. k bye.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger T.J. said...

i don't think anyone has ever repeated anything i have ever said on purpose. i feel bad that when it did happen, it was something that had been parenthetically censored by my mother. oh, well. thanks richard.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Lemon said...

Sorry about that T.J.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger T.J. said...

don't be sorry. it's my fault that i'm not more quoteable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home