Saturday, June 03, 2006

Frustrations of a Higher Education























Higher Education!?...I don't think so. I think it should be just higher bills. I mean I haven't even started school yet and I have had to fork over so much money that I don't have to jump through their little holes. It's driving me nuts. They tell you to get a Federal background check, which costs $60.00 a piece, and then they say that the one you just got done isn't thorough enough so they make you pay for another one and $60 and a kick in the pants later. And I am sure there is STILL something else that I have to do and pay for. So much money and so much time restraints that I don't know how I am going to get it all done. It really is going to be a summer of...Hello to everyone out there! Anyway I am posting this in the bitter hieght of my frustrations and anger. My heart beats furvently, my skin is turning green and I am ready to flip over a car in rage. But...I will forbear. I feel better now and will end.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

just make sure you're not standing by my car during one of your moments of frustration.

I love you Richard!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Amberae said...

{{{}}} big hug for richard. hang in there, we're here for you... but sorry i can't give you any money. hey, can i borrow $10? haha...

HEY, who brought the hippie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home