Thursday, July 06, 2006

Childhood Dreams of Goodness and Joy

In answer to what picture was last posted, Transformer dogs is really close Amber, but the answer is VOLTRON! It was my favorite cartoon show growing up. My older brothers all watched it and I watched it in the very end of its existence. I morn for its wholesome goodness of cyber power! And we had the toy which kicked trash upon any form of Matel toy that even dared to come near its presence! I mean what toy could be five in one and then one in five and could make your very velcro straps on your shoes want to run for cover. But after the cancelization of this show, my heart was quickly filled with the wonderful goodnes of four little turtles and a rat. Yes the wonderful Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Since Voltron was gone,I put all my childhood dreams of goodness and joy into Turtle Power. This love for little green turtles has been instilled in me and will be with me until the grave! But in my little lemon shaped heart there will always be a place for Voltron!

Alright, Post your favorite Cartoon show or action figure as a child and give a shout out why. It would be interesting to see what gets posted!

6 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger PC said...

X-MEN!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger T.J. said...

g.i. joe, he-man and ducktales...in that order. i never had ducktales action figures, but i knew the song by heart. honorable mention (for not really being a cartoon): saved by the bell! ...and yes, i had the action figures. i still have a screech doll.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Amberae said...

my little pony!!

oh i'm such a girl.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Lemon said...

Hey t.j., who is the guy? Isn't he off "the last word"?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger T.J. said...

bill o'rielly...papa bear.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Shane-o-roo said...

I'm right there with TJ on ducktales, also the Animaniacs. But I must say that my favorite show was Night Rider. That's right kiddies. Before his bouncing days on Baywatch, David Hasselhoff was best friends with a Pontiac Firebird, and I was too young to realize that Pontiacs are in fact as reliable as Weathermen. So I thought it was way cool. I talk to my car sometimes, but it won't come when I call...David figured that one out somehow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home