Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back from the Dead

Hello Everyone,

Well my last blog was a half hazard attempt to form a great blog. I was unawares of the still faithful friends who still checked my blg during my dormant days. Well my blogging dormancy has occurred due to some other things (If you don't know what that is, refer to the epcture below).

My Life:

Well here is what I can sum up on my life as a student, teacher (SLP), Ward member, and friend. As a student, I currently am taking 8 credit hours of graduate school. Man, I don't know how they expect us to do a full time job and then all the assignments needed for the classes. All well, life goes on and in a year and a half, I will be done done! (FYI: It's required to get a master's degree, believe you me that if it wasn't I would not be putting myself through this.)

Teacher (SLP) is good. I think it is hard to go from the college life that all of us know and enjoy so much (playing part of it) to the every day getting up and going to work. One day, when you think you are starting to get it down, someone comes along and kicks the back of your shoe and makes you trip and fall. All well, the only bad thing about this is that the one kicking my shoe are these little students who think it is hilarious to make fun of my last name.

Example:

Most of the Speech students either call me Lemon or Lemonhead.

The second day of regular school, the first grade class came in to my room to meet me. After they all filed in all nice, the teacher introduced me and wanted me to tell everyone my name. I thought it would be fun, so I introduced myself as "Mr. Lemon". Just then a loud snickering waved through the first grader like a bad smell in a small elevator. (Okay I don't know about that similie, but what the heck, it's my blog.)

So that is how school goes. A student one moment and then a teacher the next. Talk about being confused.

Ward stuff is good. I really don't know what to say, so I am going to leave it at that.

Friends are awesome. I realize more and more about friendship. I have heard a speaker refer to friendship as a bank account. We deposit and withdraw from each other. Many times, the amounts are different, but it is always nice to know that through "financial/friendship" hard times, we may be withdrawing alot, but there are times when you are stronger and others are there who need help and make frequent deposits. Anyway it is nice to know that I have friends who are there through the deposits and the withdrawals. You guys know who you are, so thanks!

Keep it real and may the blog be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home